The Economic Housing Forecast Educational Conference & Expo is an event featuring educational seminars in several different tracks and a housing forecast for the upcoming year.
Coming in November 2017!
2016 educational seminars included:
- Dynamic Common Sense Selling
- Effective Negotiating
- Customer Service
- CLE 3D - Virtual Home Tours
- Mind Your Own Business with the Latest in App Technology
- Reaching Homeowners in Today's Media Environment
- Embracing Remodeling in Your Builder Business Plan & Creating Customers for Life
- Independent Contractor vs. Employees
- New Wage Rules
- HBA Warranty & Consumer Sales Practices Act
There will be three conference rooms where seminars will be hosted with two sessions offered in the morning and one in the afternoon. The Economic Forecast will be a luncheon hosted in the Grand Ballroom. There will also be Vendor Tabletops in the Grand Ballroom to visit throughout the day. Visit all tables to be entered into the Booze Barrow Raffle!
- 10-11am: Education Seminars Session 1
- 11-12pm: Education Seminars Session 2
- 12-1:30pm: Economic Housing Forecast Luncheon
- 2-3pm: Education Seminars Session 3
- 3-4pm: Cocktail Reception
For questions, please contact the HBA of Greater Cleveland office at 216-447-8700 or email Brenda Callaghan at email@example.com or Stephanie French at firstname.lastname@example.org.